Saturday, May 5, 2012

happy tears

I just want to begin this post by saying God is so good and He takes care of EVERYTHING in HIS time, whether we understand it or not. I am so humbled and blessed that He has taken such good care of me this semester by giving me the strength to get through my classes and the patience to stick it through to the end, so that I can now enjoy a relaxing summer break with no regrets about last semester.

Last night, I checked my Chemistry grade and saw that I made an 86 on the final! I was extremely excited already and then I scrolled up a little bit to see that the final had replaced an earlier, lower test grade and brought my class grade up to an 88, which is an A for that professor's class...I made an A in Chemistry. It still feels weird to say because I was not expecting it AT ALL...I even started crying because I was so overwhelmed when I found out! I sincerely prayed before that final that the Lord would give me peace and help me to just focus and do my best, whether that brought me to a B or C or whatever. I can't stop smiling about the fact that I KNOW the only reason I made the A was because of Him and because sweet family and friends were praying for me during my finals and He listened. Now God is still the same awesome, powerful, almighty, gracious God whether I made an A or an F, but He threw in the A because He can...ALL FOR HIS GLORY!! I'm also still laughing about the fact that my dear friend, Taylor, and I were just trying to do what our nursing advisor told us ("because you girls make such good grades, you can just get a C in Chemistry and GET OUT...") and the Lord blessed us BOTH with A's because we trusted Him to get us through! To Him be the glory 100%!!

I am so thankful for all of the support of friends and family and so thankful for my Savior's love and grace. 

Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment